Friday, November 1, 2013

BBQ X Grandma Birthday X Peranakan museum X Halloween

Yahhoooo. I'm getting down to blog about all the events that happened over the month or two that i havent blogged about yet. The only reason why i haven't been doing so is because i hate waiting for pictures to load. D: School started a month back (time sure passed quickly). I can't wait for the december holidays already because i'm super excited for my oversea trip. Ok, now back to the places i went during the holiday or actually the month of october. 

DMC 05 CLASS BBQ!
We had our first class gathering at Remus place for bbq. Reached there pretty early because we needed to get the food drinks bbq items over first. (oh i like my bun hahha). Mum nagged at me so hard because she realised i wore contacts for a bbq hahaha.





The food was great. 


I have no idea why i looked so sleepy that day. My eyes looked particularly small. Sat on this rock with van and was talking to Mr Kan and jc about almost everything. Stingrays were yummy btw.
I don't really now what i'm saying. (it's already 12am...) But, thank you to both our class leaders ( ShengXiong and Kenneth) for organising the gathering and Remus for providing the place and to everyone who came down and to the teachers who made the effort to join us too! It was fun, tho i had to leave slightly earlier. Dad and mum was so rushing me home. And the thought of training home... TT

Grandma's Birthday!
I'm do admit i'm the worst granddaughter because i really have no idea when my grandmothers birthday are. But anyway, we got called for her birthday dinner over at Putein a Chinese restaurant. Didn't really dress up because 1. sis wore shorts and tank top wth 2. i was rather lazy as well 3. not enough time 4. i don't know what to wear.
Dad had difficulty parking his car because the restaurant is actually situated at a pretty bad place, like along the roadside. Food were served really quickly. i only managed to take the picture of the prawns that were infront of us then i got quite lazy to snap to the rest. (I'm having a lot of typo errors)

My favourite people!



There's grandma with her ballon party hat and cake and prosperity buns (i think).






We talked alot about our upcoming oversea trip! All three families will be travelling together this time. So excited so excited.

Peranakan Museum
We had some class field trip to either Ion orchard or the Peranakan Museum and my group decided to go for the museum which we really enjoyed ourselves at! It was supposed to be at least half the class going to each destination but ended up only five of us were going. Lynette fell sick last min, so it was the four of us left. Nonetheless, i think we still had fun yay! Photography was allowed so i remembered to bring along sister's camera. The exhibits were nice and the whole trip to the museum was an eye opener for us all. 











After the going round and round in the museum, we decided to go over to a cafe to sort the answers out and have lunch. FOund our way to strictly pancakes. oh damn, i want some pancakes now. Apparently we got too engrossed with food, we didn't even touch our work. The pancakes were great!

Halloween, Trick or Treat!
First time celebrating Halloween with the whole dmc cohort. We went out after class on monday to get some face paint and halloween accessories from holland v. I already had in mind what i wanted to dress up as so i got two colour of face paints which were pretty affordable ($3 each, but i realise it wasn't even good at all)

 Woke up pretty early that morning to get sis to assist me in painting my skull hand. Whoops, i loved it so much i couldn't even bear wash it off. :( Sis told me to leave my fourth finger bare because she thought it would look nice that way. i initially wanted to accessorise it with rings, but all the rings that sis offered were too big. So boohoo for that.


I draped a black jacket over my hand because i didn't want to scare people on trains. Met van summer and Kenneth for lunch at Ichiban. Had their beef udon, it was amazing other than the fact i found it a little too salty. 

Had lecture and was probably something super embarrassing because i shrieked in the lecture hall. Ok here is what happened. The CASS club people were there to invite all of us to the uninvited party on thursday, so there was this guy in the saw mask. He was pacing up and down the stairs, then he came over and sat next to me then turn to look at us. Ok i really had no idea why my reaction were so big but that scared me a little, i think i went a little cray cray after that. Yes vanessa was laughing her ass off. (Trust her to not save me...)
Mr Ken was nice enough to let us skip 2 hrs of lesson just because all of us were engrossed in getting ready for our trick or treat event later on. Here is van in her bloody makeup. I painted half a skull on my face i am so damn thankful i don't have breakouts after i washed them off. The whole class dressed up and every single one of them looked really good in their costumes/ makeup. 






(I'm sorry i was just too lazy to edit the photos into a collage so here's the best i can do already i tried.)
 Class photo. Look at gloria... (the one with her face painted all white)

I thought my hand came out pretty well in all the pictures so hooray.

Here's my full outfit, what do you think? 

Continued snapping pictures with all my classmates. Didn't manage to get one with all of them.


The event had a little changes and instead of trick and treats, we had to find the murder who murdered one of our lecturer instead by going around looking for clues. Haunted houses, games and stuffs. Was quite fun even though i was super scared of HH. I've always been the type of friend that refuses to step into the HH and would rather wait outside and take care of peoples' belonging when they enter. i don't like the idea of scaring myself.





After about 2 hours, we headed for dinner and back to the agency. my makeup flaked and cracked so bad. That is why i mentioned earlier that i hated the face paint. All of us were pretty exhausted by the time everything ended.



Look at how bad it flaked. I look horrible then already. 
 Daddy agreed to pick me up from cck (no lrt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so i decided to erase my makeup at home. i don't want to look like a mess. Took the train and i think people were all staring at us ahahah. I scared the man in the lift it was quite funny actually. I dashed for the lift and stretched the wrong hand out to press for the level ( i stretched the one with my skeleton painting) and he was staring at me through the lift door. When he exited, he quickly turned and look at me become hurrying away haahahah. I initially wanted to frighten more people, but dad's car window was misty so people outside couldn't see thru. :( But it's ok.

Got home rather late and took more than one hour washing everything off and showering. Damn it felt so good after my shower.

Here's me with my bare face ( other than the eyeliner still on my right eye.)

Enjoyed myself since it was the first time dressing up! 
That is about it. Thank you for  reading through (if you did)! Till the next post i'll see you soon!
Follow me on twitter and instagram for more regular updates, i'm Nerissanws on everything! <3 p="">




No comments: