Sunday, April 13, 2014

18th Birthday!

Well hello again!! it's only a week left to school reopening and the start of year two! I can't believe how fast time passed. Just like year i was getting all jittery and nervous and butterflies because it's FOP tmr means meeting new classmate getting into the poly lifestyle. But one year later, today, i'm one of the PALS getting excited for FOP tmr meeting all the new freshies!!! Time flies yes??? Too fast sometimes...

18th Birthday!

I turned 18 on the 24th of March. Celebrated my birthday mainly with the family! Dinner one week earlier at long beach IMM. 



Black Pepper Crab!


Buttered crayfish


:) :) :) :) :)


 Then on the day itself, i went shopping with mom! Hurray, i love shopping i'm spending so much through the entire holiday.


lunched with the ladies in the house at sakae. Sis headed to school after that




Then mom got me mango cake (oh the favourite forever) so thankful for my parents and sister and choco of course. Blessed to have them in my life. 




Presents!!! 



Super short post. And if you follow me on my dayre @nerissanws, you would have already read about my 18th! So please follow me there instead because i'm a lot more active and updated there. :)





No comments: