Friday, September 27, 2013

My inspiration.


Please spend a little time to watch this video by THE PET COLLECTIVE

It's then again i remind myself, "never give up on someone/anything, unless they choose to give up on themselves".

I don't really know if its because i have my own dog now, i get so so so so emotional when i come across videos like this or read up on any animal abuse related article. I spent an hour looking through their videos and cried buckets. Idek what i was doing.

It's their enthusiasm in life that tells you to live everyday to your fullest. It's their willingness to love over and over again, to love unconditionally that makes me wanna reflect on myself. Even after having to suffer the worst torture, having to go through the worst time, they learnt to trust again. That's how much positivity i've seen in all of them.

Dogs are the ones that inspire me, my biggest inspiration.

No comments: