Monday, September 2, 2013

STILLSUNRISE

Spent my saturday well. Renae invited us to stillsunrise fan meet over at holland v roof top cafe. It was a.w.k.w.a.r.d. I wished i wasn't an awkward person because really it was bad just bad. That aside, i did enjoy the performance they put up under the humid and blazing sun and hot and super hot weather.


All of them are really humble and friendly and of course talented. We managed to get photos yay. 



The group photo which i really love. 

Individual shots with Yuresh and Glen. ( I wished i took a selfie tho hahaha )

I'm excited to be hearing more from them! 

Check them out. 

It ended around 5 plus and we slacked over at Old Chang Kee cafe. Was fun hanging out with the both of them definitely. 
(Pardon me for the short post there's really nothing much to talk about)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU COULDVE TALKED ABOUT ME THERE IS A LOT TO SAY ABOUT KENNETH

Renae said...

I love you

Vanessa said...

eh eh glen hold ur shoulder his hand never get poked by ur studs ah hahahahahaha ok not funny